Remote musings from my mobile via Twitter

My most recent photos on Flickr

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Moving, we're so moving

Today I'm working from home. There's a project I'm working on for my manager that he doesn't want anyone asking questions about. Thing is, my girlfriend and I are currently in the middle of moving house. So the place is a mess. It's carnage in here. Amid the boxes and bags strewn around the floor with the guts of the weekend papers, all screwed up for packing, are the bare essentials for life: Plugs, TV, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, two bottles of wine. Goodbye, sweet flat. You have been good to us. But we're off to a better place. This morning PCs on ebay cost £380.At Curry's they cost £475+.Savastore still hasn't sorted out my digital camera. Life is not up to scratch.

No comments: